There’s a lot of overkill in most strategic planning. You don’t have the time or resources to waste on complex strategic planning. You need a process that fits your business.
Small business strategic planning doesn’t have to be complicated. It should quickly lead you from defining where you are going to deciding how to get there. That’s all there is to it.
Here’s how strategic planning all fits together:
CFO Perspective Articles
- 4 Simple Steps for an Effective Small Business Strategic Plan + Template
- How to Conquer Cash Flow Chaos with this Excel Cash Flow Projection Template
- Key Performance Indicators Guide Your Company to Success
- Go from Flying Blind to Focused with this Excel KPI Dashboard Template
- Business Goals Move You From Distraction to Direction
- 4 Proven Ways to Prioritize Your Goals and Tasks
- What is SWOT Analysis? Simple but Effective Business Environment Assessment
"There are so many unknowns when opening a new small business; it can be down-right scary. That’s why it would be hard for me to put a value on having Rob Stephens on my team. Rob’s guidance and counsel has taken a lot of the fear out of opening my own shop. His guidance and confidence in me has been invaluable. He’s helped me to sort through the unknowns and taught me to take things one step at a time, starting with the most important tasks first – and he even helped me to figure out what those ‘most important’ task were! Rob is patient, thorough, and intuitive. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for support.” – CJ Curtis, Owner and Operator of The Garden Coffee and Local Eats
Get Access to the Full Finance and Strategy Toolkit
FAST (Finance and Strategy Toolkit) is a membership program that gives you access to a massive collection of resources to increase your success. The right tools save you time, reduce your stress, and improve your effectiveness.
ACE: Strategic Planning for Small Businesses
ACE is a simple strategic planning program for small businesses that’s included in FAST. You get the framework for high-level strategic planning all the way to action steps to implement the plan.