There’s a lot of overkill in most strategic planning. You don’t have the time or resources to waste on complex strategic planning. You need a process that fits your business.
Small business strategic planning doesn’t have to be complicated. It should quickly lead you from defining where you are going to deciding how to get there. That’s all there is to it.
Here’s how strategic planning all fits together:
CFO Perspective Articles
- How to Create a Cash Flow Projection
- Key Performance Indicators Guide Your Company to Success
- Three Steps to a Small Business KPI Dashboard in Excel
- Business Goals Move You From Distraction to Direction
- 4 Proven Ways to Prioritize Your Goals and Tasks
- How to Use Marginal Profitability Analysis for Better Decisions
"There are so many unknowns when opening a new small business; it can be down-right scary. That’s why it would be hard for me to put a value on having Rob Stephens on my team. Rob’s guidance and counsel has taken a lot of the fear out of opening my own shop. His guidance and confidence in me has been invaluable. He’s helped me to sort through the unknowns and taught me to take things one step at a time, starting with the most important tasks first – and he even helped me to figure out what those ‘most important’ task were! Rob is patient, thorough, and intuitive. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for support.” – CJ Curtis, Owner and Operator of The Garden Coffee and Local Eats
CFO Perspective Services
ACE – ACE is a simple strategic planning program for small businesses at a fraction of the cost of most strategic planning programs. You get the framework and coaching for high-level strategic planning all the way to action steps to implement the plan.
Want me to come on-site for strategic planning? You get all the components of ACE or any custom consulting you want for $2,000 plus travel costs for a full day strategic planning session and 4 hours of pre-site prep work. Contact me to talk further about this.
- Nonprofits: I love doing strategic planning sessions for boards and leadership. My cost for nonprofits is $1,000 (half of my regular fee) plus travel costs for a full day strategic planning session and 4 hours of pre-site prep work. Contact me to talk further about this.