One of the greatest sources of stress for small business owners is managing cash flow. You may be one of the 69% of business owners who have been kept up at night by concerns about cash flow. You’re overwhelmed with work but it never seems to create cash flow for you.
Improve Cash Flow
Lost profits due to poor financial management are common with small businesses.
- More than half of U.S. businesses have lost $10,000 or more by foregoing a project or sales specifically due to issues created by insufficient cash flow. (Quickbooks study)
- 82% of small businesses fail because of poor cash flow management skills or poor understanding of cash flow
Increased cash means less stress and more opportunities.
You can increase your cash flow.
All you need is some guidance on how to better manage cash to build your confidence in your business finances.
Here are some resources for you.
CFO Perspective Articles
- How to Create a Cash Flow Projection
- 12 Cash Flow Management Tips (And One Essential Tool)
- Free Your Cash Trapped in the Cash Conversion Cycle
- Business Goals Move You From Distraction to Direction
- What are your working capital formulas telling you?
- Do You Truly Realize the Difference of Profit vs Cash Flow?
CFO Perspective Videos
- Cash Flow Planning for 2021 Webinar
- How to Use a Free Template to Create a Cash Flow Projection
- How to Calculate Your Cash Conversion Cycle Time
- How to Create a Small Business Cash Flow Projection
- How Financial Leverage Magnifies Your Returns – And Risks
- Increase Your Cash By Decreasing Your Cash Conversion Cycle
I’ve had the privilege of working with Rob for the past several years and I can say he brings a unique and highly desirable skill set to assist any business owner in making that business operate more efficiently and more profitably. He has the ability to assess a situation, get to the core issue or issues, come up with the best solution, and explain it in way that lets you know he considered multiple scenarios and still make the solution understandable and feasible. He is passionate about helping business owners succeed, is intelligent and knowledgeable, and is a great communicator, facilitator, and teacher. And he does all this in a fun and approachable manner. I would highly recommend him as part of my tool box in managing and operating a business. – Greg Hansen, SVP Business Services and Retail Lending, Numerica Credit Union
CFO Perspective Services
Improve Your Cash Flow – Reduce your stress and capture more opportunities by improving your business’s cash flow. Better cash flow means more growth and more profit.
Create a Cash Flow Projection with a 36-Month Customized Template and Consulting – Learn how to create a cash flow projection with a template that’s customized to your chart of accounts. I’ll also join you for a one-hour Zoom session to help you create your projection.
Create a Cash Flow Projection with a 36-Month Customized Template – Learn how to create a cash flow projection with a template that’s customized to your chart of accounts.
Create a Cash Flow Projection With a 12-Month Template – Learn how to create a cash flow projection with a basic template for Excel/Google Sheets. I walk you step-by-step on how to fill it out using an example company.
- ACE – ACE is a simple strategic planning program for small businesses at a fraction of the cost of most strategic planning programs. You get the framework and coaching for high-level strategic planning all the way to action steps to implement the plan. ACE includes a cash flow projection and access to the Improve Your Cash Flow program.