One of the greatest sources of stress for small business owners is managing cash flow. You may be one of the 69% of business owners who have been kept up at night by concerns about cash flow. You’re overwhelmed with work but it never seems to create cash flow for you.
Improve Cash Flow
Lost profits due to poor financial management are common with small businesses.
- More than half of U.S. businesses have lost $10,000 or more by foregoing a project or sales specifically due to issues created by insufficient cash flow. (Quickbooks study)
- 82% of small businesses fail because of poor cash flow management skills or poor understanding of cash flow
Increased cash means less stress and more opportunities.
You can increase your cash flow.
All you need is some guidance on how to better manage cash to build your confidence in your business finances.
Here are some resources for you.
CFO Perspective Articles
- How to Conquer Cash Flow Chaos with this Excel Cash Flow Projection Template
- 12 Cash Flow Management Tips (And One Essential Tool)
- The Short Cash Cycle: How to Cut Crunches and Grab More Growth
- Other Peoples’ Money Magnifies Returns but can Cause a Cash Crisis
- Business Goals Move You From Distraction to Direction
- Net Working Capital: Formulas, Examples, and How to Improve it
- Cash flow vs profit: Catch the One You Most Want
- 9 Powerful Reports to Master your Business Finances
CFO Perspective Videos
- Cash Flow Planning for 2021 Webinar
- How to Use a Free Template to Create a Cash Flow Projection
- How to Calculate Your Cash Conversion Cycle Time
- How to Create a Small Business Cash Flow Projection
- How Financial Leverage Magnifies Your Returns – And Risks
- Increase Your Cash By Decreasing Your Cash Conversion Cycle
Tools and Resources You Can Only Get with FAST
FAST (Finance and Strategy Toolkit) is a membership program that gives you access to a massive collection of resources to increase your success. The right tools save you time, reduce your stress, and improve your effectiveness.
Learn more about the Finance and Strategy Toolkit – FAST
ACE: Small Business Strategic Planning
Business Loan Basics
Create a Cash Flow Projection with a 12 Month Template
Entrepreneurial Finance: Small Business Financial Management Basics
Improve Your Cash Flow
7 Ways to Get the Best Loan Pricing
12 Month Cash Flow Projection Template
Cash Metric and Trend Analysis
Cash Metrics Guide
Conquering Cash Flow: Complete Cash Flow Guide
Loan Documents to Gather Checklist
Minimum Distribution Calculator
Ways to Project Numbers
Calculating Your Cash Conversion Cycle
Cash Flow Planning for 2021
Couples with Companies
How Financial Leverage Magnifies Returns – and Risks
How to Create a Cash Flow Projection
Increase Your Cash by Decreasing Your Cash Conversion Cycle
Want access to over 100 downloads, courses, videos?
FAST (Finance and Strategy Toolkit) is a membership program that gives you access to a massive collection of resources to increase your success. The right tools save you time, reduce your stress, and improves your effectiveness.
ACE: Strategic Planning for Small Businesses
ACE is a simple strategic planning program for small businesses that’s included in FAST. You get the framework for high-level strategic planning all the way to action steps to implement the plan.