SBA 7(a) Loans: Valuable Funding to Help Your Business Grow
Is the SBA's Largest Loan Program Right for You?
The 7(a) program helps creditworthy small businesses acquire financing when they cannot otherwise obtain credit at reasonable terms. Every year, the SBA provides billions of dollars to small businesses. This may be the funding you need to grow your business. In this video, you’ll learn the answers to these questions:
- Who is eligible for a 7(a) loan?
- What can the loan be used for?
- How big are 7(a) loans?
- What are the loan terms?
- What are the interest rates and fees?
- What collateral and personal guarantees are required?
- Where do I go to get a 7(a) loan?
This video comes from my "SBA Loans: Funding and Resources for Small Businesses" course: