You have the business idea that combines your passion and purpose. How do you make it into a profitable business that can support your purpose? Getting there takes a well-built strategy and implementation plan.
Small business strategic planning doesn’t have to be complicated. It should quickly lead you from defining where you are going to deciding how to get there. That’s all there is to it.
I'll work with you to:
• Focus your company on its purpose beyond profit. Clarify what you want from it as the owner of the company.
• Gain clarity on your long-term business strategy and shorter-term plans
• Improve your cash flow
• Cut through the clutter to identify the key measures of success
• Determine the most profitable opportunities for your business
• Optimize business cash flows for your personal cash flow needs
Your company’s future will be guided by a COMPASS:
- Cash flow projection: Find the cash needed for your plan
- Objectives: Well-defined quarterly steps to achieve your plan
- Metrics to monitor that you’re on the right path toward success
- Purpose: A clear purpose for your company to provide focus
- Alignment: Every part of the plan is aligned with how you define success.
- SWOT analysis is a proven tool for assessing your company and environment.
- Strategic plan: All of this program comprises a proven planning process that I’ve done with other companies and can do for you.
Here's how it all fits together:
Some Kind Words from Clients
“Rob consolidated and outlined our financial strategy leveraging the tools we were using. It was like magic! We quickly and easily saw areas of growth that allowed us to make solid business decisions.” – Arnold De La Fuente, MavenNext
"I signed up for strategic planning simply to get some insight and tools for cash flow management. The course had much more to offer than just that, and I truly got more than I paid for. Along with the knowledge gained around cash flow management, the course facilitated development of three-year strategic priorities and KPI. These were a huge value add of this course which our company benefited immensely from. I highly recommend CFO Perspective for small business leaders and entrepreneurs." -Andrew Ridley, Altrans
“I have all of this stuff in my head, but having it all down on paper is awesome. I have way too many things in my head. It’s also getting the creativity flowing again!” – Ann Long, Liberty Lake Coworking
Set the course for your company’s future from two options.
1. Get personalized on-site guidance for you and your team
I’ll come on-site with you and your team for strategic planning meetings and retreats. Get a full day of planning for $2,500 or two days for $4,000 plus travel costs.
2. Work on-one-one with me via Zoom
We’ll work together in an introduction call and three one-hour zoom sessions. You get a complete strategic plan for $497.
You can pick the option that best suites your needs. Just a small increase in sales or cash flow will more than cover the price of your plan.
The clarity, focus, confidence, and stress reduction you get from a good strategic plan is priceless.
There’s no risk to you. You can cancel at any time in the planning process and get a full refund.
Do you want to acheive the goals and purpose of your business?
Schedule a FREE introduction call. We’ll talk about the strategic planning process and tailor it to your specific needs. If strategic planning isn’t the best solution for you, I’ll point you to resources (both from me and others) that better fit your needs. There is no commitment and no payment for your first call.