KPIs are more than metrics. They’re the foundation of your most important decisions. KPIs define success and measure your progress toward achieving that success.
KPIs are a critical but often overlooked part of growing a successful business. With well-defined and well-managed KPIs, you can align your company’s vision from the ground up and maintain steady progress toward your goals.
This course explains:
- How to choose metrics and set targets
- KPI dashboard tools and tips
- The process of implementing KPIs
- Managing and compensating with KPIs
You'll also receive these downloadable resources:
- One Page Strategic Plan Worksheet
- Dashboard template for Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Microsoft Word, or Google Docs
- Link to lists of sample metrics to consider
- Worksheets to identify and develop your key metrics
- Guide to how to project numbers
- Checklist for implementing KPIs
"Really good content. Will help me create an effective scorecard and KPI's for my organization."
"I really liked this course. It provides a great way to step back and think about your KPIs and how to drive interest and adoption among staff. Highly recommend."
Geoffrey Hill, CFO at DonorsChoose.org
"Excellent breakdown of the purpose of dashboards, pros and cons of targets and compensation impacts and the steps to create KPIs."
Jeff Spillane, Anslow Bryant Construction
The modules and lessons are listed below. Click here for more detail about what's in this course.