Wednesday November 4
1 PM Pacific
2 PM Mountain
3 PM Central
4 PM Eastern
Webinar: Cash Flow Planning for 2021- Capturing Opportunities and Dodging Traps
Wednesday November 4
Will your 2021 plans lead to profits?
2020 has been one of the greatest times of abrupt change and massive uncertainty. It’s time to look forward to 2021. There may be massive opportunities for growth as we crawl out of the COVID recession.
What are your plans? Will they lead to profits?
This webinar is for you if you:
• Are tired of the stress of cash flow “surprises”
• Are missing opportunities or are slow to grab them
• Haven’t clearly mapped your plan for growth
• Have ideas for next year but no plan. Hope they work.
Solid strategic planning leads to profits
The core test of the profitability of your plan is a cash flow projection. In this webinar, I’ll show you the insight you can gain from a cash flow projection.
I’ll show you how to:
• Reduce your stress
• Be more ready to capture opportunities
• Have clarity on what it takes financially for your goals to become reality
• Start preparing now for where you want to be next year
Testimonial of a Recent Cash Flow Projection Client
"It was like magic! We quickly and easily saw areas of growth that allowed us to make solid business decisions."
What You'll Learn
I’ll walk you step-by-step through a sample cash flow projection so you can see a practical example.
• Two major sources of cash flow decreases that surprise business owners
• How growth impacts cash flow
• Two sources of funding for temporary cash flow needs (one of them is not a business loan)
• Tips for companies in a cash crunch or low cash flow
• How a cash flow projection strengthens your business strategy and plans
You’ll receive a coupon code for $150 off ACE – my strategic planning program. A cash flow projection customized to your chart of accounts is a major component of the ACE program. ACE also includes access to my Managing Cash Flow course. You’ll also get my Weekly Insights newsletters every Tuesday with tips for better business management.
Please join me to learn how to make sure your plans lead to profits and cash flow. The webinar is limited to 100 participants, so register now while there are still spots available.