Cash Flow Projection Template
How to Create a Projection with the Template
Note: The template in the video shows 6 months of data. The free template you can download has 12 months if you use the Excel version and 6 months if you use the PDF version.
A cash flow projection is your most important tool to master your cash flow. It can help you:
- Identify “cash leaks” that are draining your profits
- Spot periods of low cash flow before they become a crisis
- Know when you have the cash to capture opportunities
- Plan your dividends and equity distribution
This easy template will reduce the stress of cash flow surprises and position you to capture the next big opportunity.
The template comes in two versions:
- A 12-month template for Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- A 6-month fillable PDF template with automatic calculations
In addition, you’ll also start receiving valuable business financial insights in the CFO Perspective Weekly Insights email.
Check the Weekly Insights to get:
- Free and reduced courses
- Updates on new free resources from CFO Perspective.
- Insights on how to improve your business.
- If nothing else, people really enjoy the quotes at the end of each Weekly Insight.
I’ll also send occasional updates about ways CFO Perspective can help you improve your business. You can always unsubscribe so there’s no risk if you want just the free resources.
This Site cannot and does not contain legal, tax, personal financial planning, or investment advice. The legal, tax, personal financial planning, or investment information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based on such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any legal, tax, personal financial planning, or investment advice. CFO Perspective, LLC assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the site. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. © CFO Perspective, LLC 2020. All rights reserved.